Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cousins!

A few weeks ago our family drove up to Thousand Oaks to spend the day with Anthony's cousin Mary and her family. Anthony's Uncle Sam and his wife Kelly were out here in CA visiting from Nevada and staying with Mary. We have gone many years without seeing this part of his family and have recently made more of an effort to get together with them and I am so glad we have because we all have so much fun together! Mary has 5 kids and a stepson! And they are all great and Aidan and Alec have a blast playing with them, even though the younger ones their age are girls! This last time we went up there I showed Mary digital scrapbooking and she was immediately hooked... even though she doesn't have a clue how to do it! We downloaded a free trial of Photoshop and everything! We were on the computer for probably 3 hours at least! So we had to make a plan for them to come down here soon so I could show her all of my stuff and we could make some more pages.

1 comment:

The Girls and Dad B. said...

How fun! I was checking out the pic with Anthony in it, he and his uncle have the same cheeks! :) Glad you had a good time!