We are the A B family! Anthony, Amy, Aidan and Alec Biondo... yes, we did it on purpose! Hey, why not? We had Aidan's name picked out years before he was born and then the A thing actually helped us narrow things way down when we had to choose a name for Alec just hours before he was born. That is a story for another time. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my boys and be married to an amazing man. I was partly inspired to write a blog because my cousin and dearest friend, Tami started one. I like that she described her family as all girls and a dad (even the dog is a girl) because my family is all boys and a mom (even the dog is a boy!). I do love my boys and don't mind being the only girl. Our faith is strong and we live in a wonderful commnity surrounded by believers. Life is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment