Thursday, January 29, 2009
Potty Traning!
I just saw that Tami beat me to the Potty Traning post! Good job Khloe! Tami and I potty trained our kids the same week I think. Anyway, 2 weeks ago I was changing Alec's morning diaper and I decided to just put underwear on him. He, of course, had several accidents that day but by the next day we were getting the hang of it a bit more and by day four he wasn't having any accidents! DONE! Or so we thought... he did have a couple of number 2 setbacks the next week (SOOO NOT fun) but they were also resolved by the end of the week and now he is fully potty tranined! No more diapers!! I can't believe it! Of course I now have two kids wearing pull-ups at night and not entirely sure how to get over that hump... but I can deal with that. Way to go ALEC! We are so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment