made in 1895! And how it has been to about a dozen different places and parks in its life. The most interesting thing about it was that it in the 50's and 60's it was at Pacific Ocean Park where my mom spent time as a child so she had ridden that very carousel as a kid and there she was watching her son and two grandsons ride the very same carousel! I thought that was pretty neat.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Good-Bye to Jason
I got some better pictures on our last day visiting with Jason so I wanted to add them. We picked up Jason in La Costa and drove down to Seaport Village and ate appetizers and drank wine and then walked around the seaport for awhile, which was fun because I hadn't been down there in a long time. Again, the boys had fun playing with Uncle Jason and we all had a nice visit with him before he headed back to New York. Jason rode on the carousel with Aidan and Alec and mom and I stood and watched and we started reading this board they had there about the history of that particular carousel and how it had been
made in 1895! And how it has been to about a dozen different places and parks in its life. The most interesting thing about it was that it in the 50's and 60's it was at Pacific Ocean Park where my mom spent time as a child so she had ridden that very carousel as a kid and there she was watching her son and two grandsons ride the very same carousel! I thought that was pretty neat.
made in 1895! And how it has been to about a dozen different places and parks in its life. The most interesting thing about it was that it in the 50's and 60's it was at Pacific Ocean Park where my mom spent time as a child so she had ridden that very carousel as a kid and there she was watching her son and two grandsons ride the very same carousel! I thought that was pretty neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment