Friday, May 2, 2008

Backyard Swim Fun

I know, I know! It isn't even summer yet! But I do LOVE the summer time! And it has peeked its head out a few times this Spring and we are taking full advantage of it! So my friend Stephanie's little boy got this really cool pool for his birthday and when I saw it I just knew we had to have it! So I went by Wal-Mart today and picked one up. It is so much better than the little plastic pool we bought when Max was a puppy 7 years ago! This one is deeper, bigger and, get this, has a slide!! It actually didn't fit in the back of my van all that well... I had to practically fold it and this older couple walking by took pity on me and helped me shove it in. But I got it in and got it home! It was the perfect day out today, not too hot, about 80 degrees. Aidan did brave the slide a few times, but we all knew who kept going up and down, up and down!

No comments: