Monday, May 26, 2008

Haircut


Yesterday Anthony and I celebrated 12 years of marriage! I can hardly believe it! And apparently I can hardly remember it... after I had been out of bed for over an hour he said Happy Anniversary to me first, then I forgot to put my wedding ring on before going to church and then at church I went to write the date on something and I couldn't remember what the date was! Sheeeesh! We did get to go out to a nice dinner together and a movie while my mom watched the boys for us, which was a really nice, special treat. We saw Chronicles of Narnia, good movie. Anyway, I have been wanting to get my hair cut for ages and just haven't gotten around to doing it and so yesterday I just decided to go for it. I LOVE it! I had gone online and used this really cool website called The Hairstyler where you put a picture of your face and then you can try on tons of different hairstyles. I picked one out that I really liked and I think the girl did a pretty good job of getting it... of course it doesn't look exactly like the picture, but I still like it. I think the color change alone helped give my hair some volume and made it better. The pictures I took aren't that great, but you can kind of see it... the front picture doesn't really show how it is flips up on the sides. Anyway, let me know what you think!

As I look at the two pictures above, my new haircut and the picture from The Hairstyler, they don't appear to be very simliar at all! But in person it actually does look a little more like the picture... my hair isn't quite as full but it was hard to capture on film! :-)

2 comments:

The Girls and Dad B. said...

I just have to say "You are one HOT mama!" You look so good and sooooooooo skinny! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Well said.