Monday, May 19, 2008

Jason's Visit

My "little" brother Jason came for a quick visit this weekend. He has a conference today in San Diego so he came in Saturday night (from Brooklyn) and spent the night with us and we got to hang out Sunday as well. It was so nice to get to spend some time with him, just hanging out, no plans. Sunday morning I made pancakes and eggs and then we all went for a walk around the neighborhood a little bit but even though it wasn't even 10 am yet it was blazing hot so we decided to head to the pool. Nonna and Trace showed up and swam with us for awhile too. The kids are just loving the water (especially the heated pool water) and it was fun to watch them playing with their Uncle Jason in the pool. We went back to the house for lunch and naps and just some relaxation time. I did make Jason look at my scrapbooks... he is such a good sport. He doesn't leave to go back to New York until tomorrow on a red-eye so I think the boys and I are going to meet up with my mom and go hang out with him for a few hours, maybe meet Anthony for dinner and then mom will stay with Jason to take him to the airport. I miss having Jason around... I wish my kids got to see him more often and I wish we could watch my niece Cali grow up (and Lola... once she gets here, only 6 more weeks till her arrival into the world). Oh well... we're family, we'll always be in each other's lives at least! xoxoxox love you lil' bro.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy--

Thanks for the words and pictures of Jason and the kids. I'll be thinking of all of you while in China and Mongolia. I hope to send along updates from the road and I'll see you all when I get back in a couple of months.
Love, Dad