Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just a Note

So, I was thinking how it had been a few days since I left a post and really, I don't even know if anyone is reading this thing anymore! But I thought I would "check in" anyway. There just hasn't been a whole lot going on around here ever since the weather turned back to Early Spring! Gray outside all day, the temperature in the 60's... kind of makes you feel like staying indoors and there isn't a lot to report about what we do in indoors except how can the boys annoy each other? It is kind of like an all day version of what goes on in the stroller for an hour in the mornings on our walks. Although, right at this very moment there is a calm quiet in the house as they are actually eating lunch together without yelling, spitting or banging on the table... aaaaah. And then we all know what comes after lunch, right? NAPTIME! Sweet, sweet nap time. Maybe we will head to the park after naps if it isn't too chilly outside.

Right now the one thing I am really looking forward to is next week... We are off to Disneyland! I can't wait! We are going up on Monday afternoon and checking into our hotel and we are just going to hang out. Tuesday we go to Disneyland and then Wednesday it is California Adventure!! I love Disneyland and I hope the kids do too! So you know when we get back I will be posting all the details and pictures... so stay tuned. Till then, have a blessed day. xo

4 comments:

Katie said...

Anxious to hear how Disney goes. I would love to stay up there. Maybe you can convince Chris!! LOL!

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Hey, we are enjoying the 60 something degree weather we are having here, the kids have been outside all weekend and week. It's been nice to have the WARM weather here! LOL Enjoy Disneyland, I am way jealous! The boys are going to have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Coming down this weekend...hope to see you and the kids then.

Poppa

Big Tony said...

What? What do you mean you have had no responses! I love this thing and am glued to it. Please keep it coming so I know up to the minute what is happening with you all! Your boys are so cute, you are a lucky lady!!!!!!!